Last night, not only the Dutch Game Awards took place. In London, a large number of developers have been lining up for Mobile Entertainment’s award show as well.
Chillingo managed to take home the Best Games Company award while Foursquare took home the Best Location Company, leaving Layar and many others behind.
- Best Gambling Company: BetNow
- Best Adult Company: A3 Media
- Best Games Company: Chillingo
- Best Location Company: Foursquare
- Best Social Media Company: Facebook
- Best Mobile Book Company: Mobcast
- Best D2C Company: Neomobile
- Best Video Service Provider: Saffron
- Best Music Service Provider: Spotify
- Best Games Service Provider: Unity
- Best Transactions Provider: OpenMarket
- Best App Developer: Handmark
- Best Mobile Web Publishing Platform: Mobile Interactive Group – Kilrush
- Best Advertising Company: AdMob
- Best B2B Content Provider: Buongiorno
- Best App Store: GetJar
- Best Handset Company: HTC
- Best Operator: O2 Telefonica
- SPECIAL AWARD – Outstanding Contribution to Mobile Content: Omar Hamoui, founder of AdMob
“Chillingo is very proud to win this prestigious award and receive such phenomenal recognition,” said Chris Byatte, Co-General Manager, Chillingo.“We partner with the industries most talented, original and innovative indie developers and promise to continue pushing the boundaries further in mobile games,” adds Joe Wee, Co-General Manager, Chillingo.