/customers/mobilegamesblog.com/mobilegamesblog.com/httpd.www/blog3/wp-content/plugins/wp-cache/wp-cache-phase1.php Backflip Studios: In-App Advertising Worth $500.000 a Month « MobileGamesBlog
Logo
header

«

»

Backflip Studios: In-App Advertising Worth $500.000 a Month

October 25th, 2010 by Arjan Olsder Posted in Ad Funded Gaming | No Comments »

In an interview with Mobile Entertainment Magazine, Backflip Sutios CEO Julian Farrior told the publication it has been generating $500.000 from in-app advertising.

To date, the company generated 47.5 million downloads on iOS (does that include updates/re-installs?) and 5.5 million on Android. They have a few titles on the stores; Paper Toss, Ragdoll Blaster, Harbor Havoc 3D, NinJump and Buganoids but the absolute hit remains Paper Toss.

The company’s stats also show the dedication of the consumers that made all those millions of downloads. On a daily basis, they attract between 1.7 and 2.25 million gamers. Those gamers receive between 600 and 800 million ad impressions. Only 60% of the ads shown are external and those generate the $500.000 turnover. The remaining 40% is used to market internal products.

Check the full interview at ME.

    Leave a Reply

    Comments Protected by WP-SpamShield for WordPress

    RSS

    Twitter

    Facebook

    Ovi



    Disclaimer:

    Arjan Olsder is the Vice President of Pixalon Studios. Opinions expressed on this publication do not have to represent those of Pixalon Studios.

    Partnerships:

    Contact Us:

    Other (Dutch) Publications:

    Copyright 2004-2010 Digishock Publishing. All Rights Reverved.